The Perks of Utilizing an External Design Studio Versus In-House Creative Team
Earlier this year we shared that we have merged with Creatis to lead the Minnesota Market within the 24 Seven family of brands. With this merger we are excited to provide a fifth service offering: Creatis Studio, a full-service design and creative execution studio. How do you know it’s time to partner with an external design studio versus utilizing your in-house creative team? In a report from the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) and Observatory International, more than 57% of multinational marketers have established an in-house creative agency. While companies are experiencing an increased demand for in-house content, this can often lead to their creative teams having too much on their production plate.
Here are three signs you may need to outsource your production needs:
- Your in-house creative team is at or over capacity (82% of internal creative teams reporting their workloads have significantly increased in the past year).
- Your team is frustrated by workflow and prioritization challenges (62% cited managing workflow as a key issue and 52% noted prioritization of projects as an obstacle).
- Your team’s workload is leaving no time to focus on strategy and other top priorities.
The perks of utilizing an external design studio like Creatis Studio:
- We’re flexible. We adapt to your workflow, so you don’t pay for work you don’t need.
- We integrate. We seamlessly integrate with your team to create day-to-day efficiencies.
- We’re experts. We have a fully staffed team of creatives and marketers that specialize in design and execution-based work.
- We help clear your desk. We take work off your plate so you can focus on strategy and other top priorities.
- We do it all. We’re perfect for when you need a variety of resources for small or one-time projects, including design, copywriting, production and proofreading.
In need of project support? Contact our Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Antenna is part of the 24 Seven family of brands. We provide contract, interim leadership and direct hire talent to our clients. Our sister company, Creatis, provides staffing and direct hire solutions as well as the full services of a professional design studio.
Antenna provides a better way to make marketing work. We do this by connecting marketers with companies to help them adapt and grow their business. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. If you are looking for your next marketing opportunity, we are here to help. Learn more at goantenna.com
Creatis is part of the 24 Seven family of brands. We provide staffing and direct hire solutions as well as the full services of a professional design studio. Our sister company, Antenna, provides contract, interim leadership and direct hire talent to companies to adapt and grow their business.
Creatis helps marketing, digital, creative and communications teams across the Twin Cities get more work done by delivering a variety of onsite and outsourced solutions. Learn more at creatis.com.